Welcome to MissSuzieMac.com
MissSuzieMac is a UK based company. By using the platform, you agree that your personal information that you provide directly to us or that we collect through your use of the platform, may be transferred to and stored in the United Kingdom and handled as described in this Policy.
Information You Provide Through Your Account
This is information that you provide to us through text fields, such as your name, payment information and benefits. The information we collect differs depending on if you make an account, become a supporter, or become a creator.
- Email address
- Country of Residence/State/City
We collect and process information about your purchasing history. As a supporter, if you select a benefit tier with a physical benefit, then you have to provide your shipping information so the creator can ship you the benefit.
Additional Information We Collect
Automatically Collected Information:
We collect information automatically as you navigate the site or through our third party analytics providers. We may store usage information such as the type of device you use to access MissSuzieMac.com, your operating system, browser type, IP address, and device ID, the pages you visit or request, links clicked, referring sites, user interactions and your search terms. We also derive your location from your self-disclosed country, your IP address, and from your payment card.
Information Collected by Third Parties
How We Use Your Information
We process your information to:
- verify your identity to comply with government laws
- provide MissSuzieMac.com services to you
- allow you to sign in to your account
- process a supporter’s membership payments
- send you emails relevant to your usage, as controlled by your email preferences
- reply to your questions
- market Miss Suzie Mac to you, as controlled by your email preferences
- understand how you use the service and create better tools for creators to serve supporters
- conduct research and development to improve MissSuzieMac.com and develop future products
- prevent fraud and abuse on MissSuzieMac.com
- ship merchandise to you if a benefit includes it
Information We Share with Third Parties
We never sell your information to third parties. We will only share data with third parties under the following circumstances:
- with your consent, with service providers used by creators to deliver benefits, such as to ship packages to you. You should read these service providers’ privacy policies to see how they use and share your data.
- with our service providers, who are companies that are contractually engaged with us to provide us with services, such as order fulfillment, email management, analyzing data trends, credit card processing and fraud detection and prevention. These companies may have access to your data to perform their services, and are obligated by contract to safeguard any of your data they receive from us to the same extent that MissSuzieMac.com protects it.
- to protect the security or integrity of MissSuzieMac.com, and to protect the rights, property, or safety of MissSuzieMac.com, its employees, users, or others, if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, or other valid legal process (e.g., subpoenas or warrants served on MissSuzieMac.com). If we are going to release your data, we will do our best to provide you with notice in advance by email, unless we are prohibited by law from doing so.
Information We Share with the Public
The following information is publicly accessible:
- your profile including your username
- any posts, likes, or comments you make
- your aggregated or anonymised usage data in blog posts, press releases, or in other ways to share information about MissSuzieMac.com’s usage. Aggregated or anonymised data cannot be linked back to any individual supporter.
- monthly pledge value and goals that creators choose to make public
- number of supporters
Your Preferences and Rights over Data
We do not send marketing emails unless you explicitly consent to receiving them. These marketing emails do not require a MissSuzieMac.com account. You may object to the use of your data for direct marketing purposes at any time, free of charge, when we collect your personal information and in every marketing communication. We will never provide your information to third parties for marketing purposes without your prior consent.
Disabling or Deleting Your Account
You can disable your account if you go to your account settings while you are logged into MissSuzieMac.com. Click the “Cancel my Account” link to have your account immediately disabled and removed from public view. Please be aware that this is a final act and you cannot log into your account again after clicking this link. When you disable your account, we immediately remove your ability to log in. Even if an account is disabled, some information may be retained by our analytics providers on their own servers. To delete a previously-disabled account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turning off Email Notifications
You can change your email notifications in your email settings. While this allows you to stop many notification emails, we will still send some critical service emails.
Verification of Requests
Users maintain password protected accounts with MissSuzieMac.com. If you submit a request to exercise your privacy rights, you will be asked to verify the request by logging into your account.
If we are unable to verify your request, then for your protection, we reserve the right to deny the request.
Compliance with EU Privacy Laws and Privacy Shield
MissSuzieMac.com is an international company that complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We act as Data Controllers, as defined under the GDPR, and process personal data based on our legitimate interests, and for contractual necessity in providing you the Service as described in “How We Use Your Information.” We also process and share personal information based on notification and users’ consent, which our users may revoke at any time. We apply the same principles of privacy protection to all of our users, not just to data subjects in the EU and UK.
Exercising Your Data Rights
Users in certain locations may have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) regarding data that MissSuzieMac.com controls as a Data Controller as defined under the GDPR, including:
- the right of access to their personal data;
- the right to correct or rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- the right to restrict or oppose the processing of personal data;
- the right to erase or delete their personal data;
- the right to personal data portability; and
- the right to opt-out of the sale of personal information.
You can exercise rights over your data on MissSuzieMac.com in the following ways:
By emailing: email@example.com
Account Holders with Disabilities
MissSuzieMac.com is committed to accessibility for its account holders with disabilities. If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing our systems to modify, transport, or delete part of or all of your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Contacting our Data Protection Officers
If you have privacy concerns or questions, you can contact our (DPOs) via email at email@example.com.
Establishing an Authorised Agent
You may designate an authorised agent to make a request on your behalf. In order to designate an authorised agent to make a request on your behalf, you must provide a valid power of attorney, the requester’s valid government ID, and the authorised agent’s valid government ID. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. To protect your information from account takeover, we may decline access to or recovery of your account at our discretion.
Prohibition against Discrimination
We do not discriminate against users who exercise their privacy rights.
Our Data Retention Period
We retain your information for ten years after your account is last active, unless you delete, or you request us to delete, your account.
The security of your personal information is important to us and we follow industry standards to protect it.
You must be 18 years or over to sign up to be a supporter of MissSuzieMac.com. You are legally required to confirm this at sign up. If you breach this rule your account will be banned immediately.